Al Ain English Speaking School Jobs Careers 2023: Job Hiring Description & Employment News for Vacant Posts in Al Ain English Speaking School
Employment News for Al Ain English Speaking School Careers 2023: If you are interested in applying for Al-Ayn vacancies in Al Ain English Speaking School, then read the present job alert and apply as explained in the official recruitment notification.
Find the following important details for Al Ain English Speaking School Job Hiring:
- Al Ain English Speaking School Careers 2023: Eligibility & Educational Qualifications Required.
- Age Limit to Apply for Vacancies in Al Ain English Speaking School
- Al Ain English Speaking School Upper Primary Teacher – January 2023 start Careers: Monthly Salary and Pay Scale details for Current Vacancies in Al Ain English Speaking School, Al-Ayn
- Selection Procedure for Upper Primary Teacher – January 2023 start Post in Al Ain English Speaking School.
Al Ain English Speaking School Job Hiring for Upper Primary Teacher – January 2023 start Vacancy in Al-Ayn – Full Job Description
Read below job description for latest job opportunities in Al Ain English Speaking School, Al-Ayn. Apart from applying the present jobs in Al Ain English Speaking School Careers you may apply for jobs in other notable organizations and companies in Al-Ayn, UAE. Visit the official website for the full information about the latest career opportunities in Al Ain English Speaking School.
Due to further expansion Al Ain English Speaking School is seeking to appoint enthusiastic, passionate and creative teachers of the highest quality to join our supportive and innovative team. The school, which was established in 1979, is one of the founding schools in Al Ain and is held in high regard by the local community for its pioneering education.
- Be an enthusiastic and consistently strong practitioner with a sound knowledge and understanding of secondary education;
- Enjoy being part of a professionally-stimulating environment;
- Promote a well organised and inspiring learning environment;
- Offer enthusiasm and demonstrate a positive approach to pupils;
- Be committed to constant improvement in all aspects of school life;
- Be reflective and continually strive to improve performance;
- Have the ability to effectively managing LSAs;
- Be an effective communicator with parents and colleagues both in and out of school;
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience and relevant degree/PGCE.
- An attractive and competitive tax free salary.
- Four and a half day working week in line with new UAE laws but with full time salary.
- High quality furnished accommodation.
- Generous medical insurance.
- Return annual flights to your home country.
- Visa costs and end of service gratuity.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.