Arcadis Careers 2023: Abu Dhabi Employment Jobs News for Structural Engineer Vacancy in Arcadis
Arcadis Careers Notification 2023:- Arcadis, Abu Dhabi has released a new official job notification for the recruitment of Structural Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates(UAE). In this Job Hiring, we have published here all important details for you about Arcadis Careers, like Eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, work experience or skills required to apply for the latest jobs for Arcadis Careers 2023.
Arcadis Jobs Careers 2023: Job Hiring Description & Employment News for Vacant Posts in Arcadis
Vacant Post: Structural Engineer
Job Location : Abu Dhabi
Job Type: Jobs in United Arab Emirates(UAE)
Qualification : Visit Notification Link
Relevant Years of Experience: Not Mentioned
Name of Recruitment: Arcadis Recruiting
Arcadis Vacancy Full Information:
Full Job Description:-
At Arcadis we focus on attracting, retaining and developing people who share our passion and commitment to improve quality of life. In return we offer you the opportunity to transform your world and the world around you, that could be through client work, upskilling yourself, championing equality and inclusion or getting involved in charity work, to name just a few. Our people value different perspectives, they care about the sustainability of our planet and dare to shape the future.
One of our core values is ‘people first’, and supported by our Lovinklaan foundation, we invest in you for the long term, to ensure you reach your full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to own your career and work on industry-defining projects, finding solutions to real challenges that make a difference to people’s lives. You’re encouraged to have a growth mindset and are given the space to develop personally and professionally, building a flexible career that works for you.
Successful applicants for this position must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and be fully vaccinated, or have a qualifying exemption pursuant to Arcadis’s interactive process. Proof of vaccination is required.
- Support Senior Engineers to ensure Contractor submittals are compliant with Contract documents ahead of construction works commencing, providing subject matter expertise.
- Manage and mentor direct reports.
- Assess and report on the progress, health, safety and quality of construction works to support the site supervision management team in ensuring that the works are completed in accordance with the contract.
- Comply with all Arcadis policies, procedures inclusive of health and safety plans and site supervision manual
- Actively contribute to the health, safety and welfare of self and others through identification and reporting of potential health and safety hazards in the work place
- Maintain knowledge of current standards and regulations
- Support Senior Engineers in review of Contractor submittals (shop drawings, as built drawings, materials, method statements)
- Support Senior Engineers in the production of project technical & progress reports
- Support Senior Engineers prepare responses to technical queries / RFI’s § Attend on site / off site witness testing of materials, equipment’s and systems
- Support Senior Engineers with project close out procedures
- Inspect the quality of work against approved shop drawings and approved materials in accordance with approved method statements
- Raise site observations and nonconformance reports where works are faulty or non-compliant with the contract
- Maintain progress records for tracking progress v/s programme
- Manage and mentor direct reports
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- 10 years post graduate experience
- Minimum 6 years experience in the UAE
- Preferably with an Unlimited Structures License for Dubai Municipality
- Competent user of Microsoft applications, and relevant desktop applications
- Must be fluent in the English language and the language of the works Contract (spoken and written)
- Must be able to work proactively within multi cultural teams
- Must work professionally and in an ethical manner whilst representing Arcadis
Why Become an Arcadian?
Our work with clients has a direct impact on people’s lives and on the planet. We make moving, living and belonging in cities safer, more resilient and more sustainable. By partnering with our clients as responsible custodians of our earth’s resources, we can create a sustainable planet.
We continue to think of new ways to make positive impacts and create better experiences for people; data driven and digital solutions have become part of the Arcadis DNA. Working together with clients and using techniques like design thinking, we can get to the heart of our clients’ most pressing challenges and work together to solve them.
As a global business, we have committed to support five of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals to ensure that our projects contribute to a better and more sustainable future for all. But it’s not just the work that we do on client projects that benefits communities and our planet. As a global business, we are committed to making a positive impact to society by supporting local communities where we operate.
To help protect our planet, we monitor and measure non-financial information to inform business decisions and reduce our own environmental impact as part of our commitment to be net zero carbon as a global company by 2030.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging:
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Transform Your World
How to Apply for Careers in Arcadis?
|Interested & Eligible candidates click the “apply online” link as given below and visit the actual job listing page on the website of Arcadis where you would find online application form to submit your application to apply for Structural Engineer post at the earliest possible.|
Find apply link below for application form for Arcadis Job Hiring; read it carefully and apply accordingly.
Arcadis Career Notification, Application Form for Structural Engineer:
|Apply Online for Structural Engineer Vacancy in Arcadis|
If you never want to miss any upcoming private/govt job updates, then subscribe us below. Put your email id and you will get a varification email. To verify, just click the link in your Mail and you will get freejobalert from us for private/govt jobs near you!
~ Team, Neargovtjobs
Want Freejobalert for Similar Jobs? Subscribe us FREE!