Kroll Careers 2023: Dubai Employment Jobs News for Director Vacancy in Kroll @www.kroll.com
Kroll Jobs Careers 2023: Job Hiring Description & Employment News for Vacant Posts in Kroll
Employment News for Kroll Careers 2023: If you are interested in applying for Dubai vacancies in Kroll, then read the present job alert and apply as explained in the official recruitment notification.
Find the following important details for Kroll Job Hiring:
- Kroll Careers 2023: Eligibility & Educational Qualifications Required.
- Age Limit to Apply for Vacancies in Kroll
- Kroll Director Careers: Monthly Salary and Pay Scale details for Current Vacancies in Kroll, Dubai
- Selection Procedure for Director Post in Kroll.
Kroll Job Hiring for Director Vacancy in Dubai – Full Job Description
Read below job description for latest job opportunities in Kroll, Dubai. Apart from applying the present jobs in Kroll Careers you may apply for jobs in other notable organizations and companies in Dubai, UAE. Visit the official website for the full information about the latest career opportunities in Kroll.
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
The Valuation Advisory Services practice of Kroll is specialized in assisting multi-sectorial clients with the valuation of businesses, legal entities, intangible assets (tradenames and patents) and complex financial instruments within the framework of strategic projects including mergers & acquisitions, reorganization, financial restructuring, stock market transactions and commercial litigation, for governance, financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes (Business Valuation).
It also offers specific services dedicated to asset investors and managers, including private equity firms, hedge funds, business development companies investment funds and management companies, focused on the valuation of alternative investments, specifically securities and positions for which there are no “active market” quotations (Portfolio Valuation).
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are currently seeking a Director for our Valuation Advisory Services practice, with a specialization in Business Valuation, having a solid professional experience in finance and accounting, to manage complex assignments for our multi-sectorial corporate clients, including independent and strategic business valuation, industrial property valuation, purchase price allocation, impairment test, complex financial instruments valuation, fairness opinion and financial modelling.
The role of the Director includes:
- Performing independently multiple complex valuation engagements for a wide range of public and private corporate clients, on own initiative and as a member of a team.
- Demonstrating ability of a best-in-class understanding of the client’s business model and strategy, as well as the industry challenges.
- Acting as a privileged interlocutor with clients, demonstrating a great capacity for listening and analysis in order to identify their needs and offer appropriate added value solutions.
- Organizing the engagement work efficiently and giving relevant and clear guidelines to the team members responsible for carrying out the engagement.
- Supervising and mentoring junior staff for analyses, reports, and presentations.
- Taking the responsibility for the preparation of the engagement deliverables, in a clear, concise and argued manner and for the presentation to the clients.
- Building client relationships and acting as a direct contact with current and prospective clients.
- Identifying new business opportunities and organizing the drafting of proposals, presentations and publications communicated to current and prospective clients.
- Graduated from a leading Business or Engineering School.
- Minimum 9-10 year experience in finance (audit, valuation, M&A, other financial analyses).
- In-depth technical knowledge in corporate finance, valuation methods and accounting (IFRS and French GAAP).
- Outstanding technical knowledge of valuation techniques and ability to step back from the engagement results and meet any challenges of the client engagements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple assignments.
- Highly proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Outstanding leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships, as well as identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Sense of responsibility and professional behaviour promoting teamwork and excellence in client service
- Fluent in French and English, written and spoken, a third language being an added advantage.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
How to Apply for Careers in Kroll?
|Interested & Eligible candidates click the “apply online” link as given below and visit the actual job listing page on the website of Kroll where you would find online application form to submit your application to apply for Director post at the earliest possible.|
Find apply link below for application form for Kroll Job Hiring; read it carefully and apply accordingly.
Kroll Career Notification, Application Form for Director:
|Apply Online for Director Vacancy in Kroll|
Keep Visiting us at www.neargovtjobs.com frequently to find out all kinds of current and Upcoming Government and Private Company Jobs nearby your city or town.