Nielsen Jobs 2022: UAE Employment News for Senior Manager – Media Analytics Vacancy in United Arab Emirates
Nielsen Jobs 2022:- Regional Project Manager Employment Opportunity at Nielsen Careers Portal. Nielsen Recruitment 2022 . Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. UAE Job vacancy 2022. Get Indeed latest job employment in UAE.
Nielsen UAE Jobs 2022:- Nielsen now hiring for Senior Manager – Media Analytics Position for UAE location. Search all kinds of Govt and private company jobs for Senior Manager – Media Analytics vacancies in UAE country. We bring to you the latest Employment News for UAE 2022 concerning the new job vacancies near you for Senior Manager – Media Analytics job position. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Nielsen. Because Nielsen is providing approximately AED 20000.00 per month for the position of Regional Project Manager.
We provide you the most recent and upcoming career alert for all the employment and job opportunities from Nielsen , UAE, UAE. Your may subscribe our free job alert service to get the employment updates from the official website of Nielsen company in UAE.
If you are a fresher then search new UAE Jobs for Private sector and Government sectors in UAE locations nearby you! We provide current and upcoming job News from Nielsen company in United Arab Emirates. Get here Nielsen career vacancies in UAE for 8th, 10th, 12th pass, graduate freshers, diploma holders, degree holder candidates across the world.
Nielsen UAE, United Arab Emirates Jobs 2022 – Apply for Senior Manager – Media Analytics Position.
Nielsen UAE, United Arab Emirates Jobs 2022 – You would be glad to find out that Nielsen has published a new job vacancy on their official website for Senior Manager – Media Analytics profile. We have mentioned the important details regarding this new job hiring from Nielsen company for Senior Manager – Media Analytics jobs on Neargovtjobs.com
Read through the Senior Manager – Media Analytics Job description for job opportunity in Nielsen company in UAE. Find brief job details, like Employment ID, Work Location, Educational qualifications needed, Monthly/Annual salary, age limitation, Incentives, perks and other benefits if you get the job in this company. Check all the information carefully and apply online before the last date of the recruitment.
Highlights of the Current Job Openings in Nielsen Jobs:-
|Name of Company:||Nielsen|
|Job Profile:||Senior Manager – Media Analytics|
|Salary:||AED 20000.00 per month|
|Job Type:||Jobs in UAE|
Nielsen Jobs Description:
Vacant Post: Senior Manager – Media Analytics
Job Location : UAE
Job Type: Jobs in United Arab Emirates(UAE)
Qualification : Visit Notification Link
Relevant Years of Experience: Not Mentioned
Name of Recruitment: Nielsen Recruiting
Nielsen Vacancy Full Information:
Full Job Description:-
About The Role
- Business development and new client acquisition, as well as managing and working closely with key existing clients.
- Determining methodologies and writing proposals to meet the client’s needs
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Leading day-to-day project management in order to ensure delivery of best-in-class actionable insight through high quality and strategic execution and reporting
- Key project management activities include:
- Supplier briefing and fieldwork management
- Regular client communication regarding progress / issue resolution
- Setting up questionnaires and working collaboratively with the team to advise on optimal design
- Working and briefing internal teams
- Data checking and reporting (specifying report needs, charting, formatting, data checking)
- Add value to the client or to our international colleagues by providing advice, consultancy and a high level of interpretation and direction
- Proven aptitude for driving client relationships both existing and new
- To be a self-starter
- A genuine passion and curiosity for market research
- Interest in advertising and media
- To be good at building relationships, internally and externally
- To have strong verbal and written communication skills
- To be able to analyses data
- To be commercially savvy and comfortable with starting new conversations with new clients
- To perform work accurately and effectively with high attention to detail
- To have the ability to effectively priorities and balance multiple projects
- To be proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- 6+ years of primary research experience, ideally with a strong quantitative background
- Extremely confident in presenting ideas and results
- To be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a business discipline or equivalent business experience
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability
Register/Log in to Official Nielsen Job Portal. How to Apply: Nielsen Jobs Application Submission Process
- Click on the Nielsen job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Nielsen Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Nielsen Jobs Employment:
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Nielsen Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Nielsen Needed?
Answer:- Nielsen Recruiting for Senior Manager – Media Analytics job position.
- What is Qualification for this Nielsen Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link From relevant field Required for Regional Project Manager job position.
- How to Apply for Nielsen Regional Project Manager job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.
If you never want to miss any upcoming private/govt job updates, then subscribe us below. Put your email id and you will get a varification email. To verify, just click the link in your Mail and you will get freejobalert from us for private/govt jobs near you!
~ Team, Neargovtjobs
Want Freejobalert for Similar Jobs? Subscribe us FREE!