Parker Drilling Careers 2023: Sharjah Employment Jobs News for Accounts Assistant Vacancy in Parker Drilling @www.parkerwellbore.com
Parker Drilling Jobs Careers 2023: Job Hiring Description & Employment News for Vacant Posts in Parker Drilling
Employment News for Parker Drilling Careers 2023: If you are interested in applying for Sharjah vacancies in Parker Drilling, then read the present job alert and apply as explained in the official recruitment notification.
Find the following important details for Parker Drilling Job Hiring:
- Parker Drilling Careers 2023: Eligibility & Educational Qualifications Required.
- Age Limit to Apply for Vacancies in Parker Drilling
- Parker Drilling Accounts Assistant Careers: Monthly Salary and Pay Scale details for Current Vacancies in Parker Drilling, Sharjah
- Selection Procedure for Accounts Assistant Post in Parker Drilling.
Parker Drilling Job Hiring for Accounts Assistant Vacancy in Sharjah – Full Job Description
Read below job description for latest job opportunities in Parker Drilling, Sharjah. Apart from applying the present jobs in Parker Drilling Careers you may apply for jobs in other notable organizations and companies in Sharjah, UAE. Visit the official website for the full information about the latest career opportunities in Parker Drilling.
This position in the Accounting Department will perform, or assist in performing, moderate to complex financial analysis and support the creation of timely and accurate financial statements.
- Process month-end, quarter-end and year-end account analysis and preparation of related journal entries.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly and year–end financial reports to display operating performance.
- Support the daily cash transactions process from Treasury to Accounting.
- Support the Accounts Receivable payment application process.
- Identify and document policies in key areas of responsibility.
- Exhibit friendly, positive and team-like behavior.
- Prepare periodically required Government Reports.
- Abide by Company policies and procedures.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Ensure that personal behaviors and work practices are in line with Company safety standards.
- Responsible for safety of self and others in the vicinity to include, but not limited to, employees, vendors and guests.
- Provide visible leadership engagement, be aware of housekeeping and take additional safety precautions to ensure no one is put at risk.
- Do not take short cuts or unnecessary risks and actively work with others to ensure they take due care and do not put themselves or others at risk.
- Ensure all incidents are reported and appropriately investigated in accordance with Company procedure.
- As needed, seek advice from HSE representative.
Necessary qualifications, skills and abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required.
- Should have at least 4 years of work experience.
- Must be capable of working in a team environment.
- Must be a detail oriented, self-starter and able to work with little supervision while maintaining goals/tasks.
- Must be able to operate a 10 key by touch and type 40+ WPM.
- Must have good PC skills to include all MS Office products with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in Oracle, Hyperion HFM and/or other ERP systems is a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable of GAAP.
- Must be proficient with data upload processes.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with staff, management, customers and vendors.
- Must possess sound reasoning skills and have the ability to follow directions.
- Initiating & Driving Change • Acts as a catalyst for and takes responsibility for leading, directing, and managing organizational change • Develops new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions • Creates work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation • Drives step changes in how the company operates • Understands how to change and addresses not only systems and processes, but also cultural aspects of change • Is good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market • Develops a change strategy that includes milestones and timelines • Accurately assesses the potential barriers and resources necessary for change initiatives • Understands and supports the need for change • Envisions and articulates the intended result of the change process • Provides direction and focus during the change process • Helps to generate support of the changes throughout the organization • Identifies and enlists allies who support the change process • Provides resources, removes barriers, and acts as an advocate for those initiating change
- Result Focused • Establishes clear, specific performance goals, expectations, and priorities • Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully • Is constantly and consistently one of the top performers • Very bottom-line oriented • Steadfastly pushes self and others for results • Navigates quickly and effectively to resolve problems and obstacles • Persists to complete tasks / responsibilities, even in the face of difficulties • Develops a sense of urgency in others to complete tasks • Operates with personal ownership and looks for ways to improve performance all the time • Challenges him- or herself and others to raise the bar on performance • Focuses people on critical activities that yield a high impact • Holds self and others accountable for delivering high-quality results on time and within budget (e.g., models high work standards and demands the same from others)
- Team Work • Blends people into teams when they are needed • Creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team • Shares wins and successes • Fosters open dialogue • Lets people finish and be responsible for their work • Seeks consensus among diverse viewpoints as a means of building group commitment • Defines success in terms of the whole team • Creates a feeling of belonging in the team • Values the contributions of all team members • Creates an environment that encourages open communication amongst team members • Creates an environment that encourages collective problem solving amongst team members
- Customer Focus • Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers • Gets first-hand customer information and uses it to understand customers’ business issues and needs for improvements in products and services • Acts with customer in mind • Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect • Genuinely enjoys working with customers to build long-term partnerships • Creates a sense of customer focus throughout their team/ department/ business unit
Physical demands and work environment
- Ability to walk on uneven ground (gravel, rocks, mounds, ice)
- Ability to ascend and descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, and/or ramps while carrying tools requiring a reasonable degree of physical stamina and agility and involving moderate to severe physical exertion
- Ability to comprehend, remember, and follow verbal and written directions and comply with Company policies, procedures and standard.
How to Apply for Careers in Parker Drilling?
|Interested & Eligible candidates click the “apply online” link as given below and visit the actual job listing page on the website of Parker Drilling where you would find online application form to submit your application to apply for Accounts Assistant post at the earliest possible.|
Find apply link below for application form for Parker Drilling Job Hiring; read it carefully and apply accordingly.
Parker Drilling Career Notification, Application Form for Accounts Assistant:
|Apply Online for Accounts Assistant Vacancy in Parker Drilling|
Keep Visiting us at www.neargovtjobs.com frequently to find out all kinds of current and Upcoming Government and Private Company Jobs nearby your city or town.