Rambøll Careers 2023: Abu Dhabi Employment Jobs News for Document Controller Vacancy in Rambøll @www.ramboll.com
Rambøll Jobs Careers 2023: Job Hiring Description & Employment News for Vacant Posts in Rambøll
Employment News for Rambøll Careers 2023: If you are interested in applying for Abu Dhabi vacancies in Rambøll, then read the present job alert and apply as explained in the official recruitment notification.
Find the following important details for Rambøll Job Hiring:
- Rambøll Careers 2023: Eligibility & Educational Qualifications Required.
- Age Limit to Apply for Vacancies in Rambøll
- Rambøll Document Controller Careers: Monthly Salary and Pay Scale details for Current Vacancies in Rambøll, Abu Dhabi
- Selection Procedure for Document Controller Post in Rambøll.
Rambøll Job Hiring for Document Controller Vacancy in Abu Dhabi – Full Job Description
Read below job description for latest job opportunities in Rambøll, Abu Dhabi. Apart from applying the present jobs in Rambøll Careers you may apply for jobs in other notable organizations and companies in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Visit the official website for the full information about the latest career opportunities in Rambøll.
Full Job Description
What we are looking for?
Ramboll are looking for a Document Controller to join our offices located in Abu Dhabi, UAE .The successful candidate will provide Co-ordination with Client, vendor,contractor to collect the necessary information and documents as required by Project team.
Our portfolio of live and exciting projects includes cultural, aviation, commercial, residential, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East.
Are you our new Document Controller? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Building Department
Ramboll is committed to building our business here in the Middle East and to improve our capture rate for projects in the region. We are taking the next step in this regard with the addition of a new Document Controller.
The new Document Controller you will be part of the Middle East Buildings Team.
Your responsibilities as Document Controller
- Responsible for updating the document inward / outward register.
- Responsible to circulate the information received from client side to the applicable technical teams.
- Co-ordination with Client, vendor / contractor to collect the necessary information / documents as required by Project team.
- Co-ordination with client counterparts for getting the information about their latest revision of standards.
- Responsible for the quality of the outgoing deliverables.
- Coordinate with inter-disciplines and clients to finalise project specific document formats.
- Ensure comments are incorporated from clients before further despatch to clients.
- Ensure documents are prepared as per formats approved by client.
- Update documents status on deliverables periodically and inform project group for progress as well as invoicing.
- File up all original documents in respective project files.
- Help operate document control management systems on projects
- Ensure that all documents shall be of presentable status taking care of quality submission.
- Assist the Resident Engineer on Project Administrative matters
You and your competencies
- Bachelors degree holder in any discipline or have similar qualifications
- Sound knowledge in MS OFFICE tools.
- Sound knowledge in Viewpoint or similar Electronic Document Management system, ProjectWise will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with engineering industry
- Should have handled documentation independently
- Knowledge or awareness to ISO 9001 will be an added advantage.
- Effective time management, including the ability to deal with the conflicting demands in order to meet deadlines
- Should be professionally committed and have good interpersonal skills
- Should be fluent in written and spoken English
- Preferred candidates on their sponsorship
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Technical Capability & Delivery
- Adaptability & Learning
- Communicating and Presenting
- Delivering Results
Welcome to our Buildings division
As one of the top 10 building designers in the world, Ramboll works on more than 10,000 building projects each year. 5,000 experts across the world specialize in creating more innovative, sustainable, and liveable buildings. We place particular emphasis on our liveable buildings concept where we balance the cultural, social, and physical values of buildings, to improve the quality of life for building users.
Ramboll in Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa
Ramboll has more than 1,500 experts working across 15 offices in the Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Africa. We are present in Dubai, Doha, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, China, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. Our experts are applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
24 August 2023
How to Apply for Careers in Rambøll?
|Interested & Eligible candidates click the “apply online” link as given below and visit the actual job listing page on the website of Rambøll where you would find online application form to submit your application to apply for Document Controller post at the earliest possible.|
Find apply link below for application form for Rambøll Job Hiring; read it carefully and apply accordingly.
Rambøll Career Notification, Application Form for Document Controller:
|Apply Online for Document Controller Vacancy in Rambøll|
If you never want to miss any upcoming government job updates, then subscribe us below. Put your email id and you will get a varification email. To verify, just click the link in your Mail and you will get freejobalert from us for government jobs near you!
~ Team, Neargovtjobs
Want Freejobalert for Similar Jobs? Subscribe us FREE!