Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus Careers 2023: Abu Dhabi Employment Jobs News for Learning Support Assistant Vacancy in Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus @www.reptonabudhabi.org
Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus Jobs Careers 2023: Job Hiring Description & Employment News for Vacant Posts in Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus
Employment News for Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus Careers 2023: If you are interested in applying for Abu Dhabi vacancies in Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus, then read the present job alert and apply as explained in the official recruitment notification.
Find the following important details for Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus Job Hiring:
- Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus Careers 2023: Eligibility & Educational Qualifications Required.
- Age Limit to Apply for Vacancies in Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus
- Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus Learning Support Assistant Careers: Monthly Salary and Pay Scale details for Current Vacancies in Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus, Abu Dhabi
- Selection Procedure for Learning Support Assistant Post in Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus.
Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus Job Hiring for Learning Support Assistant Vacancy in Abu Dhabi – Full Job Description
Read below job description for latest job opportunities in Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus, Abu Dhabi. Apart from applying the present jobs in Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus Careers you may apply for jobs in other notable organizations and companies in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Visit the official website for the full information about the latest career opportunities in Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus.
Repton School Abu Dhabi is seeking an outstanding Learning Support Assistant to start January 2023.
Purpose of Job:
The Learning Support Assistants (LSA) main role is to provide support for students with special educational needs or English as an additional language. The LSA will ensure that the students can integrate as fully as possible in the activities generally undertaken by the other children in the class and make progress.
- To provide support for students in class or in 1:1 situations
- To organise and maintain an inclusive learning environment at all times
- Facilitate inclusion in small group activities with peers and support interaction between them
- To assist in the delivery of the individual learning programme on a daily basis to promote learning, behaviour and communication skills
- Support in the development and implementation of Individual Educational Plans (IEP)
- Effective communication to parents regarding their child’s progress
Supporting the Head of Inclusion:
- To work as part of the team to ensure that the well being and personal development of the student enhances their learning opportunities and life skills
- To provide regular feedback to the Head of Inclusion
- Write and send out weekly summary reports to parents under the direction of the Head of Inclusion
- To contribute to the Pupils’ Passport and IEPs by reviewing and updating in line with progression
Supporting the School:
- To foster links between home and school
- To participate in relevant professional development as deemed appropriate
- To understand and apply the school policies on learning and behaviour, and the statutory guidelines relating to disability discrimination and special educational needs
- To maintain confidentiality and sensitivity to the students’ needs but have regard to the safeguarding procedures of the school
- see attached job description for full details
About Repton School Abu Dhabi
Repton Abu Dhabi is a prominent school on Reem Island in the heart of ‘new Abu Dhabi’. We’ve been here since 2013, growing quickly due to our popularity with the local and expat community alike and our quality has been recognised though the award of an ‘Outstanding’ rating by ADEK with several outstanding features, and we continually innovate to ensure we provide a world calss education for our students.
We follow a British independent school curriculum which incorporates elements of the English Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum but allows highly skilled teachers to develop a curriculum for an international environment.
Our greatest challenge as a school is to develop in our students the capacity for independent thought and action, and then combine this with rational and responsible decision-making.
Play underpins the Early Years Foundation Stage. It also underpins learning and all aspects of children’s development. Through play, children develop language skills, their emotions and creativity, social and intellectual skills. We value play and provide safe but challenging environments that support and extend learning and development. The curriculum is delivered with a child led focus and we encourage the students to share their interests which are then included as learning opportunities in each classroom.
About the School
The Early Years are housed on Rose campus. A specially designed foundation school campus catering for Nursery – Year 1. The facilities, including an indoor swimming pool, multiple gymnasiums and outdoor playgrounds all cater towards early years students. Staff and students also benefit from being an Apple Distinguished School. The structure of the Early Years allows for middle leadership opportunities, including; heads of department and heads of subject.
As a school we are very proud of the culture we have built at Repton Abu Dhabi. Schools are about people and relationships and our recruitment strategy very much focuses on hiring people with outstanding character. We are protective of our culture. The following character traits are non-negotiables:
- Team Player who adds to the collaborative culture of the school
- Positive attitude, adaptable and solution focused
- A life-long learner with a growth mindset
- Humility and humour – An ability to work hard but have fun
To support your application, please include a current, up-to-date CV.
The Repton Family of Schools is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to detailed and enhanced pre-employment clearance, including identity checks, criminal background checks for all countries lived in, qualification checks, employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps in employment, and satisfactory reference checks for all employment in the last 5 years
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.
How to Apply for Careers in Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus?
|Interested & Eligible candidates click the “apply online” link as given below and visit the actual job listing page on the website of Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus where you would find online application form to submit your application to apply for Learning Support Assistant post at the earliest possible.|
Find apply link below for application form for Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus Job Hiring; read it carefully and apply accordingly.
Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus Career Notification, Application Form for Learning Support Assistant:
|Apply Online for Learning Support Assistant Vacancy in Repton School Abu Dhabi – Rose Campus|
Keep Visiting us at www.neargovtjobs.com frequently to find out all kinds of current and Upcoming Government and Private Company Jobs nearby your city or town.