Willis Towers Watson Jobs 2023: Dubai Employment News for Account Executive Facultative Vacancy in United Arab Emirates
Willis Towers Watson Jobs 2023:- Account Executive Facultative Employment Opportunity at Willis Towers Watson Careers Portal. Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2023 . Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2023. Get Indeed latest job employment in Dubai.
Willis Towers Watson Dubai Jobs 2023:- Willis Towers Watson now hiring for Account Executive Facultative Position for Dubai location. Search all kinds of Govt and private company jobs for Account Executive Facultative vacancies in Dubai country. We bring to you the latest Employment News for Dubai 2023 concerning the new job vacancies near you for Account Executive Facultative job position. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Willis Towers Watson. Because Willis Towers Watson is providing approximately AED 6500.00 per month for the position of Account Executive Facultative.
We provide you the most recent and upcoming career alert for all the employment and job opportunities from Willis Towers Watson , Dubai, UAE. Your may subscribe our free job alert service to get the employment updates from the official website of Willis Towers Watson company in Dubai.
If you are a fresher then search new UAE Jobs for Private sector and Government sectors in Dubai locations nearby you! We provide current and upcoming job News from Willis Towers Watson company in United Arab Emirates. Get here Willis Towers Watson career vacancies in Dubai for 8th, 10th, 12th pass, graduate freshers, diploma holders, degree holder candidates across the world.
Willis Towers Watson Dubai, United Arab Emirates Jobs 2023 – Apply for Account Executive Facultative Position.
Willis Towers Watson Dubai, United Arab Emirates Jobs 2023 – You would be glad to find out that Willis Towers Watson has published a new job vacancy on their official website for Account Executive Facultative profile. We have mentioned the important details regarding this new job hiring from Willis Towers Watson company for Account Executive Facultative jobs on Neargovtjobs.com
Read through the Account Executive Facultative Job description for job opportunity in Willis Towers Watson company in Dubai. Find brief job details, like Employment ID, Work Location, Educational qualifications needed, Monthly/Annual salary, age limitation, Incentives, perks and other benefits if you get the job in this company. Check all the information carefully and apply online before the last date of the recruitment.
Highlights of the Current Job Openings in Willis Towers Watson Jobs:-
|Name of Company:||Willis Towers Watson|
|Job Profile:||Account Executive Facultative|
|Salary:||AED 6500.00 per month|
|Job Type:||Jobs in UAE|
Willis Towers Watson Jobs Description:
Vacant Post: Account Executive Facultative
Job Location : Dubai
Job Type: Jobs in United Arab Emirates(UAE)
Qualification : Visit Notification Link
Relevant Years of Experience: Not Mentioned
Name of Recruitment: Willis Towers Watson Recruiting
Willis Towers Watson Vacancy Full Information:
Full Job Description:-
A key member of a growing Facultative Reinsurance Client Servicing team, working alongside sales and broking colleagues in our Facultative Dubai team, our global network offices, our direct clients and our operational team in Mumbai. There will be the opportunity for remote home working, alongside the more traditional office-based role.
We place bespoke facultative reinsurance solutions for our diverse client base, ranging from large and small overseas insurance companies and local Dubai insurers.
We are an integral part of the end-to-end client servicing function, beginning with the discussions with our clients to establish their reinsurance requirements alongside our brokers, through to the completion of the reinsurance product. This can take the form of face-to-face meetings or conference calls with the client, as well as the reinsurance market, to tailor a structured reinsurance programme to meet our clients’ needs. We work closely with the brokers during the process to assist them with the co-ordination of the placement at all stages, keeping the client up to date on progress.
We are an agile working team and utilise the skills we have to fulfil the clients’ requirements.
The role encompasses regular client and underwriter contact, via all available communication methods.
- Conduct Risk: To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business.
Client Relationship Management:
Work on assigned New Business, Renewal placements and clients to complete the following activities, under supervision of the Lead Broker:
- Pipeline population and updates into CRM, as advised by Lead Broker
- Create and maintain placement file on Electronic Filing System/Document Management System (DMS)
- File all pertinent information related to assigned placements
- Conduct DFSA (Dubai Financial Services Authority) onboarding of new clients
- Conduct Know Your Customer checks (KYC) refreshers as and when required
- Log requests on Service Hub for Mumbai Placing & Billing Team to prepare MRC’s (Market Reform Contracts), Invoices and Evidence of Covers (EOCs)
- Coordinate with Mumbai Placing & Billing (P&B) Team on queries, errors, revisions etc.
- Share all documentation produced by Mumbai P&B with the Lead Broker
- Perform Sanctions Checks on SMART tool through coordination with Lead Broker on resolution of issues and queries
- Perform Third Party Approval process by populating the Third-Party Scorecard through coordination with Lead Broker on resolution of issues and queries
- Check Market Security and TOBA (Terms of Business Agreement) status of markets being proposed and advise to Lead Broker
- Ensure Market Security Status (including non-approved market letters, fact sheets) are informed to the Lead Broker
- Populate market appraisal information by use of FMA (Fair Market Appraisal) tool/Market Appraisal Sheet
- Evaluate Organisation setup (Client, Insured, Reinsured, Reinsurers, Third Party etc.) on Eclipse and initiate actions accordingly, including due diligence (KYC) where required
- Coordinate with central KYC and Sanctions Teams on queries, errors, revision etc.
- Prepare CEM (Client Excellence Model) Quote-to-Client (QTC) and Confirmation of Cover (CoC) where requested, and submit to Lead Broker
- Escalate open issues to Lead Broker throughout the placement process and particularly at Quote to Client, Firm Order and Evidence of Cover stage to avoid any breaches
- Be the first point of contact for all internal queries (including Accounting & Settlement (A&S)) aiming to resolve all internal queries independently, and escalating to Lead Broker when required
- Coordinate and Complete end-to-end process for Non-Technical Endorsements
- Support Lead Broker with Technical Endorsements (same as for new or renewal placements)
- Ensure adherence to Group policies, procedures and all regulatory requirements.
- Support the delivery of end-to-end ongoing client service, throughout the life cycle of a clients’ policy, adhering to standardised policies, procedures and service standards.
- Understand and apply the business unit policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues where appropriate to maximise service delivery levels.
- Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)/Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) to ensure targets are met.
- Support the implementation of any new processes/procedures that are put in place.
- Any other duties commensurate with position or level of responsibility.
- Preferably bachelor degree or equivalent, or industry knowledge/experience.
- Proven track record of delivering high levels of client service.
- Skilled at building effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, and (re)insurers.
- Ability to represent the practice and Willis Towers Watson with integrity and credibility
- Good communication skills, negotiation and influencing skills in English
- Experience of working with and adhering to processes and systems to support client service delivery.
WTW is an equal opportunity employer
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability
Register/Log in to Official Willis Towers Watson Job Portal. How to Apply: Willis Towers Watson Jobs Application Submission Process
- Click on the Willis Towers Watson job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Willis Towers Watson Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Willis Towers Watson Jobs Employment:
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Willis Towers Watson Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Willis Towers Watson Needed?
Answer:- Willis Towers Watson Recruiting for Account Executive Facultative job position.
- What is Qualification for this Willis Towers Watson Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link From relevant field Required for Account Executive Facultative job position.
- How to Apply for Willis Towers Watson Account Executive Facultative job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.
If you never want to miss any upcoming private/govt job updates, then subscribe us below. Put your email id and you will get a varification email. To verify, just click the link in your Mail and you will get freejobalert from us for private/govt jobs near you!
~ Team, Neargovtjobs
Want Freejobalert for Similar Jobs? Subscribe us FREE!